DongFeng sweeper truck mounted snow shovel
Euro 3, Euro 4
1.Product: road sweeper truck and vacuum sweeper;
2.Drive model:4*2, 6*4;
3.Tank capacity:water tank 1-3CBM, garbage capacity 3-8CBM
4.Max sweeping width 3metre, sweeping speed 3-15 kilometer/hour, sweepingefficiency >95%, Max granule suction 110 millimetre .
5.Equiped with pump that made in Italy, solenoid valve made in Germany, motor and hydraulic system, the cab equiped withelectric hydraulic centralized control operation system.
6.Chassis brand:We have DongFeng and ISUZU series chassises.
sweep truck with snow removal machine
External dimensions (L×W×H)
Max. Total mass
Whole equipped car mass
Mass in working order
Front suspension / Rear suspension
Front tread / Rear tread
B140 33 etc.
Number of axles
Operation control system
Electrically hydraulic control
Allowable passengers in cab
Dongfeng Cummins Environmental Protection,supercharge,diesel engine
A winter service vehicle (WSV), or snow removal vehicle, is used to clear thoroughfares of ice and snow Winter service vehicles are usually based on a dump truck chassis, with adaptations allowing them to carry specially designed snow removal equipment. Many authorities also use smaller vehicles on sidewalks, footpaths, and cycleways. Road maintenance agencies and contractors in temperate or polar areas often own several winter service vehicles, using them to keep the roads clear of snow and ice and safe for driving during winter. Airports use winter service vehicles to keep both aircraft surfaces, and runways and taxiways free of snow and ice, which, besides endangering aircraft takeoff and landing, can interfere with the aerodynamics of the craft.
A street sweeper or street cleaner may refer to either a person's occupation, or a machine that cleans streets. A street sweeper cleans the streets, usually in an urban area.
Street sweepers have been employed in cities since sanitation and waste removal became a priority. A street-sweeping person would use a broom and shovel to clean off litter, animal waste and filth that accumulated on streets. Later, water hoses were used to wash the streets.
Machines were created in the 19th century to do the job more efficiently. Today, modern street sweepers are mounted on truck bodies and can vacuum debris that accumulates in streets
2. Sweeper Truck technology from American and made a lot of optimized design.
3. The cleaning system is driven by imported advanced hydraulic motor to guarantee the power and reliability during work.
4. With the structure of four mid-mounted disk brushes and one rear-mounted suction nozzle, which provide a large sweeping width, high sweeping efficiency and good traffic ability. Also convenient for adjustment and maintenance of sweeper device and nozzle.
5. An automatic clutch is set up on the transmission between the vice-engine and the fan, wshich can ensure the automatic separation of the vice-engine from the fan when the vice-engine startup or shutdown.
6. The sweeping disk has the protection function and automatic reset function, which can avoid obstacles automatically and return automatically.
Beiben road sweeper truck